******Humanoid city**********

TokioHotel | Humanoid City LIVE - Watch trailer

Chat

7.12.10

Durch die nacht mit Bill und Wolfgang Joop (parte 1)





Traduccion:
(Perdón, pero sólo la encontre en ingles la más fiable :S, espero la disfruten =)
Joop: But the whole collection is then on flowers and gardens, well, "Jardin Portugal" -- "The garden Portugal". And therefore I made all those silhouettes, and at the same time.. I was a "Punk et (?)". So, doesn't matter which direction you make,.. uhm "seasonings" means "Würzen" in English, [...] and I'm not up for it, that the people look so uniform, you know?
Bill: The shoes are also wicked here..
Joop: I designed everything at home, designed all persons, everything moi, moi, moi!
Bill: Wow! Awesome!
Joop: This is the witness. ... But without Sarah I wouldn't have come up with the idea.
Bill: Really? That's good..
Joop: Sarah can sometimes look kinda empty, like a white screen...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario